•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Monday 26 October 2009

Books To Come

Some days ago I made a list about the books I wanted to buy on October, some of November and even some on 2010, they are pretty great all of them, so I am going to share.





Darklight by Lesley Livingston
Out: December 22, 2009.








Gone by Lisa McMann
Out: February 9, 2010.





Tempted by P.C. Cast
Out: October 27, 2009.







Beautiful Creatures
by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Out: December 1, 2009.






Shadowland by Alyson Noel
Out: November 17, 2009.






If you click on the picture you can get more information from these books. Now, how many of you would give any of your limbs to get these or some other book?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! i want to read all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look good but I have to catch up to Tempted..I have Marked but haven't read it yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm with you on all of these. And how gorgeous is the cover for Darklight!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...