•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Monday 5 October 2009

In My Mailbox VIII

You know what the first thing I do when I get home from school is? Check my mailbox.

The Bought:


3 Books I have highly anticipated, and craved! Thirst a remake of the old Christopher Pike novels starting with The Last Vampire, Black Blood and Red Dice. There is more books to the series but this are the 3 this particular book has. Woohoo! Anyways, Covet by J.R. Ward one of my favorite authors. She wrote The Black Dagger Brotherhood, which is my favorite series. And finally Destined for an Early Grave, the fourth book in the Night Huntress Series. All about vampires. October cannot be more awesome.

For Review:


BC! Yay! Shh don't tell nobody! It's a secret O.o

Vampires, and Werewolves are basically guides into the creatures. But most entertaining they are.

Anyways, what did you guys get?

13 comments:

  1. I am so excited to start ICE, which is next in my TBR pile. I love Sarah Beth Durst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice books!

    I ordered and am expecting Covet tomorrow! :) I'm excited to read it! JR Ward is an amazing author!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BC! I'm dying to read trat....Ice looks really good too, ah and Thirst. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still waiting to get the first Night Huntress book. I keep hearing great things about the series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vampires and Werewolves are definitely my kind of book! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great books! I bought Covet this week too. enjoy and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be curious to see your take on Thirst. I had trouble reading it. Great mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read Thirst. Can't wait to see what you think about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazon mailed me Ice yesterday yAaAAy! I'm really looking forward to reading it. I'm actually reading The Last Vampire right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooh BC. i can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thirst, Beautiful Creatures and Ice are my favs out of this bunch. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, you bought Covet! That's on my wishlist, as I love the Black Daggar Brotherhood and have high hopes for this one! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, the cover to 'Werewolves' is from 'An American Werewolf in London' - love that. Terrifying!

    Great selection, Tach. As always. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...