•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Cover Winner of January; New Covers for February

The votes are in, and our winner is...


I am so surprised this one won! I would have thought Incarnate was going to win! But nope, Everneath by Brodi Ashton won!

Breakdown Time:






Votes so far: 160

February Contenders






Click on the cover and it will send you to it's Goodreads page.

As always the voting in on the left sidebar, remember to vote! I also made a slideshow (it's on the top of the page) with only February and January 2012 releases, with each passing month I increase the covers. It shows the date the books are released as well. You are welcome.

PS; All of these covers, and many many more, you can find at Bloody Bookaholic's Facebook Page. Check it out and you are welcome to "like" it.

Remember to enter my various contests! The links are on the top, but you can also just click here and it will take you to the post containing all of them.


6 comments:

  1. I love the cover for Everneath! Definitely one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for Everneath! It totally deserves the prize! But the February poll is really tough, all of those covers look ah-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for Incarnate but this cover is stunning too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This month's poll is hard! Too many pretty covers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Everneath won! Beautiful cover! For this month, I'm voting for Born Wicked, such an enticing cover! :D

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...