•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Thursday 3 May 2012

Cover Alert: Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu!!

Expected Publication Date: January 2013

I love it! I looks so kick ass. Different from the Legend cover which was more June's style, clean, official, military style. This cover is more Day's style, hard edges, spray painted, with that feeling of street cred... Rebellious.

Both covers look great and I like how they sort of look alike without looking exactly the same.

Legend (Legend, #1) Prodigy (Legend, #2)
June Style - Day Style

The only thing that bothers me? It's out on January 2013! Seriously!? What's with that? Unless it's a 500 page book I don't see the necessity of waiting THAT long for a second installment (Legend was out on Nov 2011). It's outrageous, but oh well we must fill the void with other interesting reads coming out sometime this year (Insurgent was out recently!).

How do you like the cover of Prodigy?

5 comments:

  1. I really like the cover. I can't believe it comes out only in 2013. I already can't wait to read it. I love Legend <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cover! Can't wait to read it. Legend was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally just posted my review for Legend. I loved it! This cover looks so promising. But seriously, January 2013? Just HOW am I supposed to wait that long...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amber Skye I will have to go and check your review out. I have no idea how we are supposed to wait that long girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the cover is great! (i still like the first one better) and the waiting will kill us all... oh my :(
    I would like to make a rule someday: -6 months is the limit of time that a sequel can be released.
    gosh, 2013?! too long!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...