•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Cover Winner of June; New Covers for July

The book with the best cover to hit shelves on June was...


For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund - 27 (31%)

 Timepiece by Myra McEntire - 21 (24%)

Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent - 18 (20%)

 Rapture by Lauren Kate - 12 (13%)

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick - 9 (10%)

Votes so far: 87

Well, that was a no brainer. Look at that cover... I picked up the book JUST BECAUSE of the cover. The book was good, I need to write a review for it soon. The title, the art, the stars... I have FDSTS bookmarks actually and if possible they look even BETTER than the books. Like, they are the most beautiful bookmarks I have ever seen. True story.

July Contenders:





\

Click on the cover and it will send you to it's Goodreads page.

I am a big fan of at least 3 of those covers. Let the battle begin!!

As always the voting in on the left sidebar, remember to vote! I also made a slideshow (it's on the top of the page) with January to July 2012 releases, with each passing month I increase the number of covers. It shows the date the books are released as well. You are welcome.

Which is your favorite? Also, you can leave suggestion in the comment box for covers for next month. Suggestions are always welcomed.

PS; All of these covers, and many many more, you can find at Bloody Bookaholic's Facebook Page. Check it out and you are welcome to "like" it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...