•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Sunday 5 August 2012

So I started reading A Fractured Light (A Beautiful Dark #2), by Jocelyn Davies (Teaser).

A Fractured Light (A Beautiful Dark, #2)
"Even though it was only March, everything felt like it was coming alive- including me. It had been a long cold winter, a dark winter, full of fear and an aching I'd never known before. But now the spring was coming and I could feel it at the tips of my fingers and on my cheeks. I could choose what I wanted to be, and I had chosen. I was a Rebel, ready to fight agaisnt the very notion of fate and destiny."

So she choose to be a Rebel, or did she? This girl don't know how to make up her mind and make it stay put so who knows. Something may change by the end of the novel. A Beautiful Dark sure wasn't my favorite, but A Fractured Light might be better. I might even like it. If only Skye wouldn't be so flimsy when it came to her damn emotions, or could make up her own mind! Plus, she needs to grow a pair. Like ASAP. In other news Asher is still sort of hot, Cassie is still sort of cool-ish (though oh so gullible), Ian is still infatuated, Dan still eats lots of fries, and Devin is still an ass. All is right with the world.


*This quote was taken from an ARC copy and so it made change in the final product.

3 comments:

  1. It's really bothersome when a character can't make up their mind or they don't grow a pair. Hopefully this book will get better for you, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember really loving A BEAUTIFUL DARK, so thank you very much for the quote from the sequel! Can't wait to read this myself. :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe she'll do a kickass reversal and grow a pair at the climax?

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...