•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Winners, Winners, Winners!

I always forget to post the winners. With work and everything is been near impossible for me to get close to a laptop/PC in order to work on the blog. But you'll see more of me from now on now that I fixed my laptop!!

Oh silly me, here you go, the chosen winners for Skinny, Throne of Glass, and Pushing the Limits:

Pushing the Limits
Natalie @Mindful Musings!


Skinny
Tiffany Drew


Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
Sana Adam


Congratulations to you all! I have emailed every single one of you, please reply to me ASAP in order for me to mail you your books!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...