•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Bitter Blood, Morganville Vampires #13, by Rachel Caine Juicy Teasers!!! (Mild Spoiler)

Okay so I read Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine and I have some pretty awesome teasers I want to share with you guys. It's really one big teaser, concerning Claire and Myrnin, my favorite characters. It is a quote from Bitter Blood so it is bound to reveal some interesting info, but it still doesn't give away anything from the plot of the book itself. It is just a great lovable moment. I hope you guys like it!




Lovely!! Gosh I love them, and hate Shane. But I don't think he is going away any time soon sadly...

Anyways guys there is only one day left on my super awesome giveaway, hate to see anyone miss out on that! More will be coming, but this one is kind of the biggest one for this year (or so I think, stay tune for the end of the year giveaway, that one might even surpass it).

Happy reading,

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for more from this series. It's slightly addicting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I shouldn't have read that, I know I'm not going to be able to read that book until after exams and . . . grr now I'm frustrated!

    I only started reading the Morganville Vampires this past summer but I read 12 books in less than 2 weeks - it is seriously addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wake up read aaalllll day then sleep. yup, true story.im such a book addict, started with small chapter books to hunger games then harry potter & now morganville vampires <3

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...