•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Lover At Last, by J.R. Ward, 7 Page Excerpt!!


Today is the release date for 3 novels I've been dying to read: Lover at Last by J.R. Ward, Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost, and With all My Soul by Rachel Vincent.

However, Lover at Last is the one I've been waiting for the longest, so that is the first one I am sinking my teeth into. According to Amazon the book should be at my doorstep today (better be, or there will be hell to pay), and I cannot wait to be done with classes. But for those who are still waiting for the book to reach them here is a Excerpt, posted by Penguin on Facebook, of Lover At Last.

It seems someone stole Quinn's car, and he ain't happy about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...