•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Wednesday 8 May 2013

City of Bones Theatrical Trailer: Not ashamed to post it since I AM GOING GAGA OVER IT. PS; City of Ashes in the works!


Let us all get together and watch this trailer please, because it looks so good...


*Sigh* I definitely need to re-read the book before this movie comes out!!! The movie is looking good, and did you guys know City of Ashes is already on the works? Everybody has high hopes for City of Bones, as they should, it looks kick ass!

1 comment:

  1. I'm currently on The Infernal Devices right now. Haven't really read TMI yet. *gasp!* I know right? Need to read it before this movie comes out!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...