•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Divergent Official Trailer is made of awesomeness.


This trailer confirms it, Divergent seems like it's going to be amazing. And I am so glad! With the Vampire Academy trailer leaving us doubtful I am glad that the Divergent movie seems like it's going to be great, and as closely as the book as it can be. It hurts to watch it though, knowing how everything is going to turn out, who is going to die and who will survive. Allegiant left me in a state of depression, all of us really. But watching Divergent might bring back some of the joy I found in the series in it's beginning :)

PS; I cannot wait to see Will, Cristina, etc. I love the side characters as well!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for this movie! But a little heartbroken by the rumors I heard about how the series ended. I feel like I can't even pick up the last book now =(. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...