•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Thursday 19 June 2014

TOP 10 YET-TO-BE-READ JUNE BOOKS

I have been on FIRE this past month! So far I've read eight books this month alone, and I still have eleven days to go. Today I should be finishing up The Taking, by Kimberly Derting, and after that I think I might start White Hot Kiss, by Jennifer L. Armentrout, or The Girl Who Never Was, by Skylar Dorset. So many choices! But ultimately I can't read them all... So here is a list of the ones on my TBR pile that shall be out this month:


 I currently have 6/10 of these books, and hopefully before the month is done I should be able to at least read 4 out of the 6. I am really excited for Wings though, since it is the last novel in the Black City series. Also excited for In The End and Rain, I really liked the first novels of both those series as well. So much to read!

2 comments:

  1. I've read 7 books so far this month. We have a lot of the same ones on our TBR :)

    I really want to get to The Girl Who Never Was before the month is over. 8 more days! I hope I can do it!!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...