•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Recent YA Releases: Week of March 10th-March 16th

I wish I had five pairs of eyes, so all of them could read at the same time. That way I would MAYBE get ahead of my TBR pile JUST ONCE #BookwormFail

Here are eight titles that release today, or are going to be released within the next week:

If you are looking for sequels...


The Infinite (Gates of Thread and Stone, #2) The Dickens Mirror (Dark Passages, #2) Rivals in the City (The Agency #4) Tether (Many-Worlds, #2)
 I Sequel to Gates of Thread and Stone I Sequel to White Space 
 
I have been eagerly waiting for Tandem's sequel, Tether, for what it feels like lifetimes now (Many worlds. Many lives--infinite possibilities). Tandem was a very nice surprise to me so I am hoping Tether is just as good, if not better (infinite universes, romance, adventure, action!). The Infinite is another I have queued up in my Kindle, as well as The Dicken's Mirror (White Space was such a weird, yet interesting, read; a story within a story within a story...). I have let the series The Agency go, last book I read was the second one, but I still know Y. S. Lee is a terrific writer and this series is well worth the read. It is like Gail Carriger's Etiquette and Espionage, only The Agency was released first.

If you are looking to start a brand new series...

Red The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1)

Currently reading Orphan Queen. It is okay so far, hoping I get some serious action soon!

If you are looking for a stand alone title...

Confess Little Peach

I at least want to read six of these titles. Confess by Colleen Hoover is a MUST (she is a literary goddess), as well as the sequels to all the other series I've been reading. RED sounds interesting too, and since I enjoyed Alyxandra's other series, The Drake Chronicles, I figure I'd give RED a shot.  #SelfChallenge #ReadALLTHEBOOKS

For even MORE releases please visit my Pinterest at: TaschimaCullen. In it I have individual boards dedicated to YA Releases from 2014- onward by month of release.
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...